weight tracker

Monday, June 1, 2015

Weigh-In: Week 10

Current Weigh: 225lbs
Weekly Loss: -5lbs    Total Loss: -16lbs
HECK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

I kicked major butt this week.  Speaking of butts, mine looks fabulous!  
I was checking myself out in the mirror after weighing in this morning, 
and I have to say, my rear end is looking fabulous!!!
(no pictures, I'm not into the whole post-your-bare-ass-online thing!)
I logged 51.1 miles this month!  So proud of myself for that!
My body is getting stronger and can handle longer walks now.

June Goals
Get under 220 lbs
Log at least 50 miles
Incorporate more jogging
Walk at least 6 days a week
Walk more than 5 miles 3 of those days
Strength train on days of shorter walks
Allow one untracked meal a week 

June is going to be an interesting month for me.
My M-F schedule relaxes a bit, but I'm starting a class this Sunday that's going to consume 5 weekend days.  
I'm not the early riser, so I'm determined to go for a walk as soon as I get home on those days.  
At least my eating will be more controlled, it's time spent at home that gets me!

Happy June Everyone!!!!!
What are your goals this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment