weight tracker

Monday, June 8, 2015

Weigh-In: Week 11

Current Weigh: 225lbs
Weekly Loss: 0lbs    Total Loss: -16lbs
I'll take it, especially after losing 3 lbs last week!

I did lose some inches these past 2 weeks!  1 more inch gone from my waist (2.5 total), .5 inches from my arms (1.5 total).

I started the week off so strong!  Exercise was great, food was great!  My legs/feet weren't happy towards the end of the week, so exercise slowed a bit.  I had my "cheat" meal Saturday, but I didn't really go off on any binges or anything, just didn't keep as strict over the weekend, and I'm allowed to do that!!!  The best part of not following a specific "diet" or plan is that there's no failing.  

I broke my own rule and weighed myself more often than once a week, and I won't do it again!  I was down to 224/223.5 early in the week for a few days.  The daily gain/loss drove me crazy.  
NO MORE!  Monday morning ONLY!

I'm all geared up for this week, it should be a good one!  
How is everyone doing?

1 comment: