weight tracker

Monday, June 29, 2015

Weigh In: Week 14

Current Weigh: 218lbs
Weekly Loss: -4lbs    Total Loss: -23lbs
 Kicking ass and taking names!!!
These are my April 1st pics and my First-Day-of-Summer pictures!  
My waist and derriere have gone down the most!  
My front has smoothed and gone down some, too!  Yay!

I didn't think I was going to reach my June goal of getting under 220lbs,
so I was ecstatic when I got on the scale this morning!!!
My #1 tip: DRINK LOTS OF WATER
Like, lots and lots and lots of water.
And put yummy things in there (but no sugar or fake chemical filled things!)
I'm doing better with life in general, still really sad about the divorce,
but focusing all of my energy on myself.  I never really spend much time on myself, and it feels really good getting to spend every minute of every day not worrying about anyone or anything besides myself!!!

I have big plans for myself this summer.  I want to try and see if I can reach 200lbs by the time school starts again in September. 

I'm going to exercise every day this summer.  Each day will start with a workout, most likely a walk/jog.  Later on in the day, I'm going to do Fitness Blender workouts to focus on different parts of my body.  I also purchased an elliptical to keep me busy on rainy days and thinking forward to the winter.  I'm working on creating a nice workout area in my house. 

I'm also going to limit my shopping to the farm stand, local fish store and local meat market with minimal trips to the grocery store.  I'm very lucky to have these amazing resources where I live, and they'll keep me away from the processed foods that are so bad for you!

Things are looking up!  Happy Summer Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment