weight tracker

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Weigh-In: Week 12

Current Weigh: 223lbs
Weekly Loss: -2lbs    Total Loss: -18lbs
Kicked butt this week!

I've discovered something new about myself on this journey.
I'm currently going through something in my personal life that I will share at some point, because I think it can help others, but I'm just not ready to now.  
Needless to say, I'm extremely emotional and stressed.  

The "old" me would drown my sorrows with chinese take-out, wine and ice cream.
Maybe fried chicken and mac-n-cheese.
The new me???  EXERCISE
I never thought I'd say that!

The BEST way to deal with all of this emotions is to get out and move.
My body waits for it every day.  It's such a release.  I never knew.
I never would have believed it, most of you know me.
I'm not that person who is like "just go for a walk, you'll feel better!"
I'm the person who'll invite you over for comfort food and get you drunk.

NOT ANYMORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment