weight tracker

Monday, May 25, 2015

Weigh-In: Week 9

Current Weigh: 230lbs
Weekly Loss: +3lbs    Total Loss: -11lbs

            Too much of this...          Not enough of this!!!!
It's no surprise to me that I had quite of a gain this week.  
Last week I was surprised I lost and thought I would gain, 
it just took a little while to catch up to me!

I've been off-track the past week and a half.  It started with a very busy weekend of volunteering and celebrating my hubby's birthday.  Then it continued with a busy week and the first really beautiful, long weekend of the season.  I made poor food choices and had way more alcoholic beverages (which led to more bad food choices) than I have in a while!  
I didn't drink nearly enough water, and I also skipped many meals while being busy.
I had a ravenous 2 days of PMS where I ate everything in sight.
AND THAT'S OKAY!!!!

I did make an effort to exercise at least 30 minutes each day, more when I had the time.
And today is my day to get back on track!  Here's my motivator...
It's time for the bikini pics- hahaha!
So far, I've lost almost 2 inches off of my waist, another 2 from my hips, and an inch from each upper arm and thigh.  My under-boob has smoothed out, and so has my tummy!  
And my ankle creases are going away little by little!
I've had a mental change in goals.  I'm not hyper focused on the numbers.  Yes, my weight needs to go down.  Yes, I want to lose inches.  That's not going to happen quickly.  

My goal is to make the best choices that I can!

New Rules: 
-All days off will begin with a walk first thing in the morning.
-I will drink as much water as I possibly can each day
-I will not skip meals
-I will try to limit myself to one alcoholic beverage a week


No comments:

Post a Comment