weight tracker

Monday, May 11, 2015

Weigh-In: Week 7

Current Weight: 229lbs
Weekly Loss:  -1lbs     Total Loss:  -12lbs
 
Getting there!  Little by little...

This week, I've realized just how hard I've been working and I'm even more confident that I won't sabotage myself. 
I had a great week followed by an okay weekend.  The week was awesome, workout a lot, ate GREAT, felt AMAZING!!!  Friday, I went for a 6.3 mile walk to the beach and back.  It was longer than I'm used to at this point, I usually do around 4 miles.  I felt great, I even jogged some on the return trip!
The next day, I went to yoga in the morning and it was a great class!  Very challenging, and I was able to do most of it!  Woohoo!  I was so pumped that I decided to go for a walk that afternoon, too.  BAD IDEA!!!  As soon as I got to the end of the block, my legs reminded me just how tired they still were from the walk the day before.  
I still walked a mile, very slowly, and came home with very tired legs.
My left leg already has issues from tearing my ACL and meniscus years ago, and it turns in, even more so when it's tired.  So that was frustrating.
We went out Saturday night, and I'm very proud of myself for still making good choices despite my cranky mood.
I had one beer, then a local organic iced tea with minimal sweetening.  We went to the diner, and I ordered a chicken gyro wrap with no rice or fries, but veggies on the side.  Not the healthiest, but very delicious and not as horrible as I could have been!

All in all, a good week!  Let's keep it going!!

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment