weight tracker

Monday, May 4, 2015

Weigh-In: Week 6

Current Weight: 230lbs
Weekly Loss:  0lbs     Total Loss:  -11lbs
I'm completely, 100% fine with the fact that I didn't lose any pounds this week.  I didn't gain any, either!

I did lose some inches!  I only started measuring myself 2 weeks ago, something I really wish I had started in the very beginning, but better late than never!  
In the past 2 weeks, here are my inch changes!

Neck:  -.5"      Waist:  -1"      Hips:  0"      Arms:  -1"      Thighs:  -.5"      Calves:  0"

And my face!  
Here's a side-by-side from March to April!
I looked so swollen and puffy!!!  I feel so much better after these 6 weeks!
Sometimes, we get too caught up in the numbers to realize that they aren't the end-all-be-all of this journey.  I'll be posting more about this later in the week.

I also hit my fastest 5K time ever!  43:10!  Not a great time in general, but a great time for me, so WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April ended with me losing 11lbs, logging 50 miles, and feeling great!
Here are my goals for May:
So, what are your goals this month?  
Post them below, make them reasonable, 
and let's do this together!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment