weight tracker

Monday, May 18, 2015

Weigh-In: Week 8

Current Weigh: 227lbs
Weekly Loss: -2lbs    Total Loss: -14lbs
 Happy to be down this week!
Had an okay week, didn't eat as well as I could have, didn't exercise as much as I should have, but that's life!
Both tops in the pictures haven't fit me in a long, long, long time, so I was really excited to be able to wear them again!

I had a rough, busy weekend, made bad food choices and had zero time for exercise.
This week is a busy week for me, so I'm going to try my best, but I'm not going to be hard on myself if I end up having an off week and possibly a gain.

I'm going to do what I can, focus on drinking lots of water and eating as best as I can.
Allergies are kicking my butt.
This is reality.
I've eaten 2.5 bagels since Friday.
I ate way too much pizza Saturday night.
I'm a human, just like you!
And I'm still happy :)

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...


2 comments: