weight tracker

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wendy's Dinner

Tuesdays are very long days for me.  I am at school for 11 hours, then I go to the gym.  I get home for dinner somewhere in the 8 o'clock hour.  The last thing I want to do is start cooking.


Yesterday, I decided I would treat myself to something from Wendy's.  I took my time to research the best nutritional options for me and decided on their Apple Pecan Chicken Salad and a small chili.
Let me tell you, this salad is DELICIOUS!!!  The full-sized salad by itself it 9 Points+.  Their pomegranate vinaigrette isn't too bad, 2 packets have 3 Points+, and are more than enough for the salad size.  12 Points+ for a large salad with chicken from a fast food restaurant seems very reasonable to me.  Since I was famished by this point in the day, the chili was mandatory, and a small has 4 Points+.


So, 16 Points+, dinner was enjoyed, I didn't have to cook, and I worked it into my plan for the day.  Success all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment