weight tracker

Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's a New Holiday!

Today is officially "Get Back On Track" Day!  Between my birthday and many other things, I haven't been the best WW member in the world.  Last week I lost the weight I gained the week before, so that was good, but I know that this week was bad.  I'm opting out of weighing in tonight for the first time EVER since last December.  I know that I should weigh in just to know where I'm at, but I know I've gained something and think it would just depress me at this point instead of inspire me to lose again, so I'm going to work really hard this week to not have a gain next week.  I don't know if it will work, but it makes sense to me, and that's what counts!


Planning ahead has been my weakness lately.  It's been extremely busy.  I don't have everything I need in the house, I've been getting home late and not wanting to cook, the list of excuses could go on and on.  It changes NOW!  I've already tracked my entire day, planned everything out with ingredients I know I have at home.  


I'm starting off my 27th year with optimism!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment