weight tracker

Friday, October 21, 2011

Week 43 Weigh In

Current Weight: 189.8 lbs
Two Week Gain: 2.6 lbs       Total Loss: 32.3 lbs
Frustrated doesn't even begin to cover how I'm feeling.  I've been back on track, going to the gym when I really don't want to, eating what I should be eating, and there's still a gain.
I'm hoping that it's a combination of my body catching up after multiple birthday celebrations and also possibly gaining muscle from my more intense workouts, but I feel like that's just an excuse!  I'm trying to focus less on my weight and more on how I feel, how my clothing fits, etc, but it still sucks to gain weight when I am trying so hard.

In other news, I bought the outfit in the picture last December (sorry about the picture quality, a self-portrait was all I could do at the time!).  At the time, it barely fit me and showed every lump on my body.  Now, it fits me like it should!  I even had to tighten the belt because it was falling down.  The boots were purchased sometime late last winter, and they barely zipped up over my calves.  Now, they are LOOSE on my legs!  I couldn't believe it!  I wore this the other day while walking around the city, and let's just say the feedback from strangers made me feel pretty good about myself : )

I'm starting to realize that I'm too busy for my own good.  I never say "no" to anything, and it's caused me to have an insane schedule.  These past few weeks I haven't been home at all to prepare my food, and it's been rough.  So, I'm changing my choices.  I'm starting to say no to things that are just going to cause more stress and take up too much of my time.  

The plan:  gym EVERY DAY, get back into my yoga classes, take a whole day on the weekend to cook my food for the entire week since I'm not home in time to actually cook anything on a weeknight.  So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment