weight tracker

Monday, October 17, 2011

I'm Back in the Saddle Again!

Weekend over, everything tracked, still on target.  I've made it a point to work out every day, whether it be at the gym or simply some extra walking, or both!  I've been tracking it all- the good and the bad, and it's working out.  I feel good!  We'll see how I do at the end of the week.


I have a few new recipes I'm working on, and I'll post them when they're all worked out.  In the meantime, if you subscribe to the WW E-tools, you need to make their apple crisp and their chicken breast with honey-balsamic glaze.  I can't post them here since they are licensed material, sorry!  The chicken is so easy and so good!  The apple crisp is pretty much a crust-less pie, so sweet and perfect for the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment