weight tracker

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Weigh-In: Week 1

Current Weight:  238 lbs
Weekly Loss:  3 lbs     Total Loss: 3 lbs
Roxy really wanted to be in the pictures!

So, yeah, I was up to 241 lbs!  Again, I can't beat myself up about it.
I have to see it as a starting point!
Man, I haven't really looked at my side-profile in a long, long time.  
At least my stomach balances out my rear end!!!  : )

I'm happy being down 3 lbs this week!
My body is still adjusting to exercise, my back is not happy, but we're getting there!

3 comments:

  1. You're amazing. Congrats on week one's loss. Little by little...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm taking the slow and steady approach. And, hey, you gotta start somewhere!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete