weight tracker

Sunday, March 22, 2015

I Love Myself!!!

I'm a firm believer in feeling good about yourself no matter your weight. 
One thing I rarely lacked was self-confidence.
When I'm not feeling good about myself, I really, REALLY come down hard...
I have always had a very hard time spending money on myself, and up until recently I didn't realize how my ill-fitting, dumpy clothes and generally not-cared-about looks were affecting how I felt not just about myself, but about everything! Those who know me know I'm not a "girly" girl at all, so I have to make an effort at some things, but they are worth it! The past week or 2, I went shopping for some new clothes, have been doing my nails, makeup (let's not get crazy, we're talking eye liner, that's about it!), made a hair appt, and try to feel good about myself each and every day.  I'm not doing these things to make myself look attractive to others, they really make my feel good about myself!   

Feeling good makes me feel like I can change whatever I want to! 
I'm moving up my official start day! It's tomorrow!!!
 I'm so overly ready mentally, going to make up some menus and go shopping later. 
I'm excited and energized, and it's just the beginning!


No comments:

Post a Comment