weight tracker

Friday, July 6, 2012

Weekly Weigh In

Current Weight: 197.6 lbs
Weekly Loss: -3.2lbs    Total Loss: -24.4 lbs
I enjoyed being back on track this week!
Remember that salad from Monday?
I've eaten a variation of it EVERY DAY, sometimes twice!  
It's really yummy, and it's so easy to just swap out a few ingredients.  
Mango and avocado slices add good texture and taste.  
Swap out the scallops for some shrimp or chicken.
I love going to the store about every other day to stock up on fresh produce.
I also make it a point to stop at any farm stand I pass to see what looks good that I can pick up.  I discovered the greatest strawberries I've ever tasted on my way home from the gym!  I WILL KEEP THINGS MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!!!

1 comment:

  1. That looks amazing, love summer for delicious, quick, simple food. Congrats on the weight loss and momentum! :)

    ReplyDelete