weight tracker

Monday, July 9, 2012

Bagels and Lox

When I was younger, many Sunday morning would begin with a dozen bagels, cream cheese and lox.  I would eat 2 bagels, loaded with cream cheese.  Delicious!!!!  This would be about 27 Points+, about an entire days worth of an adults food intake.


Obviously, that was one of the habits that landed me where I am today, but I'm learning I can still enjoy my bagel with cream cheese and lox in a more responsible way.  It's not really a recipe, just a controlled ingredient list.  This breakfast will put you back 5 Points+.
I couldn't wait to take a bite!!!
1 Pepperidge Farm Mini Bagel
1 wedge Laughing Cow Light Cream Cheese
1 ounce lox
2 slices tomato, salted
2 slices red onion


Toast bagel if desired.  Top with cream cheese, onion, salted tomato and lox.  Eat.  I also ate the remaining tomato slices and had a few strawberries on the side.


This filled me up, I expected to still be hungry.  Small but satisfying!

No comments:

Post a Comment