weight tracker

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Weigh-In: Week 18

Current Weigh: 215lbs
Bi-Weekly Loss: -4lbs    Total Loss: -26lbs
Sorry I've been MIA.  Stress again.  It's gone now :-)  

So I didn't weigh in last week, just wasn't feeling it, too much else going on.
Yesterday, I was feeling really good in general, so I got on the scale fully clothed (I'm usually a strict nude weigher lol).  I couldn't believe I was down!!!

I haven't been tracking my food or exercising much, but I've been keeping active and eating okay for the most part.  Stress did play a part, there was a day I got pizza and wings and washed it down with beer.  I grabbed Wendy's one day for dinner.  Stuff like that, but that's life, and then you get over it.

Good News!!!  I'm taking my life back!!!
I'm really happy right now, in a great place both emotionally and physically.
I'm living my life, having so much fun, and really embracing everything life has to offer.
If you're going through a rough time in your life, hang on!
It'll be over, you'll survive!  I promise!!!
And then everything will be amazing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment