weight tracker

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Weigh-In: Week 16.3ish

Current Weigh: 219lbs
Weekly Loss: -4lbs    Total Loss: -22lbs
So, after deciding on Monday that a weigh-in wasn't going to be good for my mental state, I woke up today feeling great!!!  Debated weighing, not weighing, and landed on the scale.  Glad I did!!!  Almost all of the weight I gained back is gone!  Yay!!!  Moving my weigh in day to Wednesdays now for multiple reasons, so expect posts a few days later than usual!

One of my main focuses is on drinking plenty of water.  Yesterday I got in 140 ounces!  I'm shooting for at least 120 each day.  I LOVE my water bottle, holds 40 ounces, and it's pretty, too!!!  I bring it everywhere with me, so it makes it easier.
What's not always easy, however, is finding a bathroom quick enough when you're out and about.  Luckily my day took me to places with clean public restrooms, but man, there were some mad dashes to the potty!
Anywho, back on track, feeling great!

I leave you with this informative gem about just how dangerous water can be...

No comments:

Post a Comment