weight tracker

Friday, February 3, 2012

Weekly Weigh In

Current Weight: 189 lbs
Weekly Loss:  -1.4 lbs        Total Loss: -33 lbs
Go Giants!!!!!!!
I did it!  
I reached my goal of being back in the 180's by February!!!
And, I earned $72 for myself in my part-time job!!!

I was a bit nervous that I wasn't going to be able to do it.  I have eliminated most of my alcohol consumption the past few weeks, but this week I had a few glasses of wine and splurged on 2 margaritas over the weekend!  I included it all in my points, though, and I'm glad it didn't cause me to gain.  I'm still going to stick to limiting my intake.

My next goal is to be in the 170's by April.  I don't think I've been in the 170's since maybe junior high school, if not before that.  I honestly don't remember.
2 months to lose 9 lbs, I can do this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment